Summer Adventure Club
Dates: June 1 – start of your school year.
- Ages: Completed Kindergarten – 12 years old *open to non-NHCA students*
- Application Fee: $75.00 (first child); $85.00/family (Maximum fee)
- Camp Fee: $144.00 (weekly) OR $40.00 (daily -2 day minimum) +$20 if your child attends Field Trip/Pool Day
- Hours: Open 6:15am-6:00pm; Activity Hours: 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Monday: COMMUNITY DAY
- Tuesday: STEM PROJECTS DAY/CHAPEL/ELECTRONICS
- Wednesday: GAME/CRAFT/FIELD TRIP
- Thursday: KIDDOS IN THE KITCHEN/ELECTRONICS DAY
- Friday: WATER GAMES/POOL DAY
Summer Adventure Club Introduction
Our desire is to provide loads of fun all summer long and give each child opportunities to learn, play, create, and explore!
Charity Stewart is the Summer Adventure Club Director. She is currently in her 15th year teaching Kindergarten at New Hope Christian Academy and her 6th year as the Summer Adventure Club Director.
In order for your child to be fully enrolled in Summer Adventure Club, you need to return the following: