Summer Adventure Club
Let's have fun this Summer!
- Ages: Completed Kindergarten – 12 years old *open to non-NHCA students*
- Application Fee: $80.00 (first child); $90.00/family (Maximum fee)
- Camp Fee: $149.00 (weekly) OR $42.00 (daily -2 day minimum) +$25 if your child attends Field Trip/Pool Day
- Hours: Open 7:00am-5:00pm; Children drop-off no later than 10:30am
- Monday: COMMUNITY DAY
- Tuesday: STEM PROJECTS DAY/CRAFT/ELECTRONICS
- Wednesday: FIELD TRIP
- Thursday: KIDDOS IN THE KITCHEN/ELECTRONICS/GAMES
- Friday: POOL DAY
- COMPLETE PACKET WITH MORE INFORMATION AND FORMS
Summer Adventure Club Introduction
Our desire is to provide loads of fun all summer long and give each child opportunities to learn, play, create, and explore!
Charity Stewart is the Summer Adventure Club Director. She is currently in her 16th year teaching Kindergarten at New Hope Christian Academy and her 7th year as the Summer Adventure Club Director.
Apply Online Inquiry
Thank you for your interest in New Hope Christian Academy & Early Learning Center. If you have questions regarding enrollment, please contact Whitney Wrightsel or call 740-477-6427. If you're ready to apply for enrollment in our Summer Adventure Club, please complete the online application. Once your online application has been submitted, Whitney will contact you about availability and start date.
*THERE IS CURRENTLY A WAITLIST*