FACTS is a payment plan provider most widely used by private, faith-based, and public schools nationwide. Since 1986, we have grown to serve more than 7,000 schools and have processed payments for more than two million families. We help families like yours meet their financial obligations in a simple, convenient way that is completely confidential and secure. Because it is not a loan program, FACTS does not assess any interest or finance charges, and there is no credit check. Schools using FACTS tell us that our service provides a better way for them to more efficiently manage the fee collection precess while offering convenience to their families. In addition to collecting payments, we provide the schools with a variety of financial and management reports. We also help schools control their costs so that future fee increases are kept at the lowest possible level. This enables schools to focus on the quality of education all students receive.
YOUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY
At FACTS, we are committed to doing all we can to ensure the privacy and security of the information you provide. To honor that commitment, we have several policies and procedures in place.
- We do not share any nonpublic information with unauthorized third parties.
- To protect the information from access by unauthorized parties, FACTS maintains physical, procedural, and electronic safeguards.
- To help protect your privacy, the Responsible Party will create a username and password, along with identifying security questions and answers. When making inquiries regarding your account online or by phone, the Responsible Party or Additional Authorized Party should have these pieces of information, along with the agreement number.
We also undergo an annual service organization examination that follows attestation standards developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). These Service Organization Controls (SOC) 1, Type 2 reports issued are critical to user entities’ auditors because it means that a service organization has been through an in-depth examination of internal control activities by an independent service auditor.
FACTS CONFIRMATION NOTICE
Once your information is received and processed by FACTS, you will receive a Confirmation Notice. This notice will confirm your payment plan information. Please check this information for accuracy, and contact your school or FACTS with any discrepancies.
FACTS CUSTOMER SERVICE
We are committed to doing all we can to provide you with the highest quality customer service in the industry. Whether you want to view your account online or speak with one of our highly trained customer service representatives, FACTS is dedicated to serving you. To view your payment plan details, log in to your FACTS account at Online.Factsmgt.com. Customer Care Representatives are also available to assist you 24/7.
FACTS Enrollment Fee (if applicable)
The nonrefundable FACTS Enrollment Fee will be automatically processed within 14 days of the agreement being posted to the FACTS system. The amount of the fee is indicated on the agreement.
FACTS Returned Payment Fee
In the event a payment is returned, A FACTS Returned Payment Fee will automatically be assessed to your account for each payment attempt that is returned. The amount of the fee is indicated on the agreement. More information regarding this fee is also provided on the agreement.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is my information secure?
- Yes. Your personal information, including payment information, is protected with the highest security standards in the industry. For more information on security, visit FACTSmgt.com/Security-Compliance.
- When will my payments be due?
- Your payment schedule is set by your school, and your financial institution will decide the time of day your payments are processed.
- What happens when my payment falls on a weekend or a holiday?
- Your payment will be processed on the next business day.
- What happens if a payment is returned?
- Returned payments may be subject to a FACTS returned payment fee. Watch for a returned payment notice for additional information.
- How do I make changes once my agreement is on the FACTS system?
- Changes to your address, phone number, email address, or banking information can be made at Online.FACTSmgt.com or by contacting your school or FACTS. All changes to payment dates or amounts need to be approved by the school and the school will then need to notify FACTS. All changes must be received by FACTS at least two business days prior to the automatic payment date in order to affect the upcoming payment.
- What is the cost to set up a payment plan?
- If an enrollment fee is due, the amount of the fee is indicated when setting up your agreement. If applicable, the nonrefundable FACTS enrollment fee will be automatically processed within 14 days of the agreement being posted to the FACTS system.
PEACE OF MIND BENEFIT
A death in a student’s family can disrupt his/her academic life due to the potential loss of educational funds. To prevent such a disruption, individuals enrolled in the FACTS Payment Plan are provided the opportunity to enroll in the FACTS Peace of Mind Benefit.
- Coverage begins when the Responsible Party signs the FACTS agreement.
- Once the nonrefundable fee has been received by FACTS in the event of the death of the Responsible Party or his/her legal spouse, FACTS will pay the remaining unpaid balance up to $30,000 (except payments in arrears) on the agreement.
- The Peace of Mind Benefit is available to individuals who are under 70 at the time coverage begins.
NOTE: Please see the Terms & Conditions on your agreement form for other benefits or exclusions.